Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Share | 

Craig Muted Me Without A Reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod Wake

PostSubject: Craig Muted Me Without A Reason   June 9th 2013, 4:32 pm

as I was asking him what his grounds were for this mute he muted me

as he seems to think that threating me will shut me up, im not a pushover, and also I was bossing before the stake and forgot about the stats thank you very much.

I do have Resepect, its for my elders, and friends not for you, you know no honor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craig Muted Me Without A Reason   June 9th 2013, 5:07 pm

He's demoted.
Back to top Go down
Craig Shaw

PostSubject: Re: Craig Muted Me Without A Reason   June 11th 2013, 11:22 pm

Should have cropped the text bar lol. I'm pretty sure I did give you a reason. Anyway, doesn't matter, more important jobs to attend too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craig Muted Me Without A Reason   June 11th 2013, 11:50 pm

Thats not really a reason to mute somone if it was the whole server would be muted lol
Back to top Go down
Craig Shaw

PostSubject: Re: Craig Muted Me Without A Reason   June 12th 2013, 12:14 am

Despite any of this having meaning due to me not being a Moderator, I thought I may and well continue in hopes you will learn something.

Do not disrespect staff in any manner. Not even as a joke. - This is a direct quote from Zach's rule list. Let us analyse. Do not disrespect staff, sure. This is the interesting part, 'In any manner'. This essentially means, provoking a Moderator or taunting them will result in action from the Moderator. This is then backed up as being unable to classify this as a joke. There is no excuse. Now, lets take the rules for Moderators in account. Warnings must be given to the person before action can be given. I have video footage as evidence showing me give several warnings prior to the incident but still Wake refused to co-operate, resulting in Rasse interfering (Who was also an eye-witness to this). This means I had both evidence off the case and me warning Wake. I just am not showing it due to me no longer being a Moderator. However, if you wish for me to post it, so be it.

I'm not here to 'clear my name' if you will. I'm just showing you that as a Moderator, you can use power so long as you are in jurisdiction to do so and provide accurate evidence of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craig Muted Me Without A Reason   

Back to top Go down

Craig Muted Me Without A Reason
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1