Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!


Vote Oraclescape today!
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Share | 
 

 Soren pure rushing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bubble
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 381
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere...

PostSubject: Soren pure rushing   August 11th 2013, 5:12 am

Sorenpure rushed marcel and took his dbone and katana. He gave the dbone back but refused to give the katana.

I gave him like 5 warnings and he kept refusing to give the katana to me. After asking him several times to give back the katana he says this...





He refused to co-operate, xfers the katana to his other account and disrespects staff.

Sorenpure-Banned.

_________________







Last edited by Mod Bubble on August 11th 2013, 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2013-05-11
Age : 20
Location : Sweden, goteborg

PostSubject: sv: soren pure rushing   August 11th 2013, 5:22 am

This is not the first time sorenpure has been rushing. He Rushes pkers like me all the time then teles because he's scared to lose his stuff. I dont Think players like sorenpure (who can't even speak English) disrespects majority of the players and breaks the rules on a Daily base deservs to play this server.

_________________


#1 RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER
HYBRID



Back to top Go down
http://oraclescape.com
SHEN

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-08-07
Age : 20
Location : Kaunas

PostSubject: Re: Soren pure rushing   August 11th 2013, 6:00 am

guess what? i log on shen account and the bank is clean, no primal maul, whip, claws, chaotic staff, nothing

Later on my account name "What" i see that guy vielding my chaotic maul and my claws, he also refuses to give back saying he got that from pk..
Back to top Go down
SHEN

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-08-07
Age : 20
Location : Kaunas

PostSubject: Re: Soren pure rushing   August 11th 2013, 6:04 am

so i already heard he is banned, is there a way for give back from lost stuff on hes account?
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 381
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere...

PostSubject: Re: Soren pure rushing   August 12th 2013, 2:15 am

SHEN wrote:
guess what? i log on shen account and the bank is clean, no primal maul, whip, claws, chaotic staff, nothing

Later on my account name "What" i see that guy vielding my chaotic maul and my claws, he also refuses to give back saying he got that from pk..
Nice try. You said you had no primal maul and when you logged on your acc you saw him wearing your chaotic maul?

_________________





Back to top Go down
Headhunter
Donators
Donators
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-05-25
Age : -7982
Location : Angus Mod Zach

PostSubject: Re: Soren pure rushing   August 12th 2013, 4:17 am

Mod Bubble wrote:
SHEN wrote:
guess what? i log on shen account and the bank is clean, no primal maul, whip, claws, chaotic staff, nothing

Later on my account name "What" i see that guy vielding my chaotic maul and my claws, he also refuses to give back saying he got that from pk..
Nice try. You said you had no primal maul and when you logged on your acc you saw him wearing your chaotic maul?
He logged onto a different account wich had the c maul the primal one was on his main
Back to top Go down
http://www.homo.com
Bubble
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 381
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere...

PostSubject: Re: Soren pure rushing   August 14th 2013, 1:34 am

Head hunter wrote:
Mod Bubble wrote:
SHEN wrote:
guess what? i log on shen account and the bank is clean, no primal maul, whip, claws, chaotic staff, nothing

Later on my account name "What" i see that guy vielding my chaotic maul and my claws, he also refuses to give back saying he got that from pk..
Nice try. You said you had no primal maul and when you logged on your acc you saw him wearing your chaotic maul?
He logged onto a different account wich had the c maul the primal one was on his main
He said he saw a guy wearing his cmaul, when he said he had a pmaul....

_________________





Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Soren pure rushing   

Back to top Go down
 
Soren pure rushing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pure Grey Knights 1000
» 1850 Pure Pally
» Melange Ore, Pure crystal and etherite Ore
» Kickstarter: Forge pure PVP
» PURE ATV Racing - Let's Play!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oraclescape :: Report :: Bans and Proof of reason-
Jump to: