Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Share | 

Sad sad story.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
R E D R U M

PostSubject: Sad sad story.   August 11th 2013, 5:13 am

Set a layout like this.

-Who am I reporting?
Marcel and Bubble

-What offence did this player commit?
let me explain it down, so yesterday night marcel came out rushing at greens and eventually ended loosing his dbone, katana & etc. to a certain player the same way "Marcel" started the whole thing. Now a noob as any of you would call that player would be extremely excited for such loot! and so he was.

today comes bubble on with a simple statement where he told "sorenpure" either give me the katana or you get banned, I straight away didn't actually think he would ban him but what the fuck. In other words I'd say a player gets banned for doing what the mod did to him first?

cmon this can be handled without no bans and smoothly, and we really need players not get rid of them for the sake of some armor he got legit!

and with all respect to marcel and bubble you both know I like you guys, but I just don't believe this certain "noob" deserves an ipban

-Evidence: (Post a video link or a screen shot here.)
This is not to proof anything but its just what happened

Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad story.   August 11th 2013, 5:22 am

He didn't co-operate at all and started talking shit. I even caught him xfering the katana.

He even asked me to do it lol.

Back to top Go down
R E D R U M

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad story.   August 11th 2013, 5:29 am

Yeah he was on his nerves the guy just likes the game lol I don't see how you would ipban him for something great he did, I see it as an achievement he dropped marcel in his max str armour! & marcel was even shocked and didn't say anything until the next day?

he kept pming me what to do and he had no choice cause you kept counting down till you ban him? of course he'd rather tell you just do it when its the 5th countdown you do. I don't even like the guy, I just like don't like the fact that this might happen to me at any point Smile since I drop a lot of people in the wildy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad story.   August 11th 2013, 5:46 am

I gave him so many chances and whenever I ask him to hand the katana over he just says "why". I explained why he need to hand it over like 3 times and he continues to ask me why. He was just stalling for time so he could transfer the katana to his other account.

Back to top Go down
headhunterz

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad story.   August 11th 2013, 12:29 pm

Guy's please. I saw it happen, Marcel was rushed. Marcel wasn't rushing, cuz everytime i was watching the fights he did wear D bone and katana with dfs with the spec wep D claws . She "sorenpure" came in did a dubble spec Then teled away. Don't rage at each other because it looks very childish . Stop , now please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad story.   

Back to top Go down

Sad sad story.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1