Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!


Vote Oraclescape today!
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Share | 
 

 New source money making

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bubble
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 381
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere...

PostSubject: New source money making   August 14th 2013, 2:43 am

I am familiar with this source as this one of the previous sources.

Money making guide.

1. Nex 
2. Glacors
3. Rev Dungeon
4. Frost drags
5. Tormented Demons
6. Barrows 
7. God wars
8. Corporal Beast
9. Ganodermic Beasts
10. Dagganoth Kings


Hope this helps and btw there is ::dice

_________________







Last edited by Bubble on October 9th 2013, 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
headhunterz



Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Urk/Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New source money making   August 14th 2013, 4:15 am

Thanks man this helps alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 381
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere...

PostSubject: Re: New source money making   August 14th 2013, 4:25 am

headhunterz wrote:
Thanks man this helps alot Smile
Smile

_________________





Back to top Go down
aaron61
Donators
Donators


Posts : 80
Join date : 2013-05-11
Age : 21
Location : Wisconsin, US

PostSubject: Re: New source money making   August 14th 2013, 9:06 am

Mod Bubble wrote:

6. Barrows (Sell your drops)

Sure, Barrows sounds great, right? WRONG! I finished, and when you go in the hidden tomb to fight the last one, it just teleports you to home, so you dont get to fight the boss, or loot the chest.
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2012-11-11
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: New source money making   August 14th 2013, 9:35 am

frost dragon bones are useless now, the xp rate is half what it was in old source.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 381
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere...

PostSubject: Re: New source money making   August 15th 2013, 1:08 am

I Marcel I wrote:
frost dragon bones are useless now, the xp rate is half what it was in old source.
48k is still decent.

_________________





Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2013-05-11
Age : 20
Location : Sweden, goteborg

PostSubject: sv: BLABLBABLABLA   August 18th 2013, 11:34 am

Frost bones is decent exp even if its 48k ea. Doesnt make it impossible to get 95 prayer for turmoil etc

_________________


#1 RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER
HYBRID



Back to top Go down
http://oraclescape.com
xx chase

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-08-17
Age : 21
Location : Your Moms Bed

PostSubject: Re: New source money making   August 19th 2013, 7:27 pm

Mod Bubble wrote:
I am familiar with this source as this one of the previous sources.

Money making guide.

1. Nex (drops 1/5)
2. Squeel of fortune (every 99 you get you get 3 spins. Gl on d plates Very Happy)
3. Loyalty points (go afk and get some good items)
4. Frost drags (bones give 48 xp ea i think)
5. Agility (Sell the shop items)
6. Barrows (Sell your drops)
7. Pest control (Get points and sell shop items)
8. Donater shop (Contains spirit shields and goodies. Sell them to players)
9. Assault (Buy ss from shop)
10. Other bosses (sell drops)


Hope this helps and btw there is ::dice
If anyone is "AFKING" for loyalty points first they should get a kick they do it again jail them for a bit if they do it a thrid time simply ban their accounts. I don't see why they should just be able to afk and have a edge over people who ACTUALLY play the server whilist getting the loyalty points.
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2012-11-11
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: New source money making   August 19th 2013, 8:31 pm

xx chase wrote:
Mod Bubble wrote:
I am familiar with this source as this one of the previous sources.

Money making guide.

1. Nex (drops 1/5)
2. Squeel of fortune (every 99 you get you get 3 spins. Gl on d plates Very Happy)
3. Loyalty points (go afk and get some good items)
4. Frost drags (bones give 48 xp ea i think)
5. Agility (Sell the shop items)
6. Barrows (Sell your drops)
7. Pest control (Get points and sell shop items)
8. Donater shop (Contains spirit shields and goodies. Sell them to players)
9. Assault (Buy ss from shop)
10. Other bosses (sell drops)


Hope this helps and btw there is ::dice
If anyone is "AFKING" for loyalty points first they should get a kick they do it again jail them for a bit if they do it a thrid time simply ban their accounts. I don't see why they should just be able to afk and have a edge over people who ACTUALLY play the server whilist getting the loyalty points.
Agreed it can be hard to manage, maybe if they get kicked after 10 mins afk by server it would fix it?
Back to top Go down
R E D R U M



Posts : 61
Join date : 2013-08-04
Age : 23
Location : dubai

PostSubject: Re: New source money making   August 20th 2013, 2:24 am

camel alidon wrote:
Frost bones is decent exp even if its 48k ea. Doesnt make it impossible to get 95 prayer for turmoil etc
Yeah I already got 95 prayer, and if it wasn't for frost drags trust me it would be impossible to have it by now
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 381
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere...

PostSubject: Re: New source money making   August 20th 2013, 3:38 am

xx chase wrote:
Mod Bubble wrote:
I am familiar with this source as this one of the previous sources.

Money making guide.

1. Nex (drops 1/5)
2. Squeel of fortune (every 99 you get you get 3 spins. Gl on d plates Very Happy)
3. Loyalty points (go afk and get some good items)
4. Frost drags (bones give 48 xp ea i think)
5. Agility (Sell the shop items)
6. Barrows (Sell your drops)
7. Pest control (Get points and sell shop items)
8. Donater shop (Contains spirit shields and goodies. Sell them to players)
9. Assault (Buy ss from shop)
10. Other bosses (sell drops)


Hope this helps and btw there is ::dice
If anyone is "AFKING" for loyalty points first they should get a kick they do it again jail them for a bit if they do it a thrid time simply ban their accounts. I don't see why they should just be able to afk and have a edge over people who ACTUALLY play the server whilist getting the loyalty points.
*Cough Helpout Razz 

_________________





Back to top Go down
fullmetal
Donators
Donators
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-06-15
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: New source money making   August 21st 2013, 11:56 pm

bounce  thanks
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 381
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere...

PostSubject: Re: New source money making   August 22nd 2013, 3:13 am

fullmetal wrote:
bounce  thanks
Smile

_________________





Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2012-11-11
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: New source money making   August 22nd 2013, 5:24 am

Hope this helps and btw there is ::dice[/quote]If anyone is "AFKING" for loyalty points first they should get a kick they do it again jail them for a bit if they do it a thrid time simply ban their accounts. I don't see why they should just be able to afk and have a edge over people who ACTUALLY play the server whilist getting the loyalty points.[/quote]*Cough Helpout Razz [/quote]
Rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New source money making   

Back to top Go down
 
New source money making
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Money making guide for noobs and pros!
» Alkane's Moneymaking Methods
» [Farming] Why you should be farming herbs :) Prices updated 19/03/2017
» Easy money making guide min REQS!!!
» Hot Toys making Indiana Jones figures, hints at Star Wars as well...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oraclescape :: Discussions :: Guides-
Jump to: