Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!


Vote Oraclescape today!
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Share | 
 

 What is happening ?..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
headhunterz



Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Urk/Netherlands

PostSubject: What is happening ?..   August 15th 2013, 4:34 am

Mannn.. As a veteran of this server I see all my buddy's leaving or getting banned.. Rasse, Chase, ima bawz(s) , rickklauw.. And now Zach?.. Hope the other veterans of 2011/2012 keep playing man.
Back to top Go down
headhunterz



Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Urk/Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What is happening ?..   August 15th 2013, 4:55 am

From the older sources : Bonesaw pk.. Diddeke.. And so I can keep going
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 381
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere...

PostSubject: Re: What is happening ?..   August 15th 2013, 6:09 am

headhunterz wrote:
Mannn.. As a veteran of this server I see all my buddy's leaving or getting banned.. Rasse, Chase, ima bawz(s) , rickklauw.. And now Zach?.. Hope the other veterans of 2011/2012 keep playing man.
Rasse and chase were not vets

_________________





Back to top Go down
headhunterz



Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Urk/Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What is happening ?..   August 15th 2013, 7:10 am

I'm not saying they are. I said that I as Veteran, my buddy's see go . They were just my friends on this server.
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2012-11-11
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: What is happening ?..   August 15th 2013, 8:20 am

ricklauww left Surprised
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 381
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere...

PostSubject: Re: What is happening ?..   August 16th 2013, 1:41 am

I Marcel I wrote:
ricklauww left Surprised
I really miss him Sad , hes been my friend on here for like 4 years.

_________________





Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2013-05-11
Age : 20
Location : Sweden, goteborg

PostSubject: sv: BLABLABLABLA   August 18th 2013, 11:33 am

Mod Bubble wrote:
I Marcel I wrote:
ricklauww left Surprised
I really miss him Sad, hes been my friend on here for like 4 years.
Same Sad hope he comes back

_________________


#1 RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER
HYBRID



Back to top Go down
http://oraclescape.com
xx chase

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-08-17
Age : 21
Location : Your Moms Bed

PostSubject: Re: What is happening ?..   August 19th 2013, 7:31 pm

headhunterz wrote:
Mannn.. As a veteran of this server I see all my buddy's leaving or getting banned.. Rasse, Chase, ima bawz(s) , rickklauw.. And now Zach?.. Hope the other veterans of 2011/2012 keep playing man.
At least Rasse and I are back Smile We sure missed all of you Rasse was banned because Zach thought he was the one who was hacking the server when infact Rasse had nothing to do with i.

I was banned because I confronted Zach about how he was taking all the donations away from the server because he "couldn't afford to live" like cmon dude if you can't afford to live stop stealing the communitys money and get your lazy ass out there to find a job.

At least he is gone and Rasse and I are back Smile Lets get Oracle to #1 guys what do you say?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 381
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere...

PostSubject: Re: What is happening ?..   August 20th 2013, 3:39 am

xx chase wrote:
headhunterz wrote:
Mannn.. As a veteran of this server I see all my buddy's leaving or getting banned.. Rasse, Chase, ima bawz(s) , rickklauw.. And now Zach?.. Hope the other veterans of 2011/2012 keep playing man.
At least Rasse and I are back :)We sure missed all of you Rasse was banned because Zach thought he was the one who was hacking the server when infact Rasse had nothing to do with i.

I was banned because I confronted Zach about how he was taking all the donations away from the server because he "couldn't afford to live" like cmon dude if you can't afford to live stop stealing the communitys money and get your lazy ass out there to find a job.

At least he is gone and Rasse and I are back :)Lets get Oracle to #1 guys what do you say?! Very Happy
Zach was a fag.

_________________





Back to top Go down
R E D R U M



Posts : 61
Join date : 2013-08-04
Age : 23
Location : dubai

PostSubject: Re: What is happening ?..   August 20th 2013, 4:54 am

Mod Bubble wrote:

Zach was a fag.
sad to see everyone stood by him on his good days.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 381
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere...

PostSubject: Re: What is happening ?..   August 20th 2013, 5:13 am

R E D R U M wrote:
Mod Bubble wrote:

Zach was a fag.
sad to see everyone stood by him on his good days.
Well, secretly Marcel and me hated him.

_________________





Back to top Go down
Headhunter
Donators
Donators
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-05-25
Age : -7982
Location : Angus Mod Zach

PostSubject: Re: What is happening ?..   August 20th 2013, 5:46 am

Mod Bubble wrote:
R E D R U M wrote:
Mod Bubble wrote:

Zach was a fag.
sad to see everyone stood by him on his good days.
Well, secretly Marcel and me loved him.
lol I know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.homo.com
I Marcel I
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2012-11-11
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: What is happening ?..   August 20th 2013, 2:58 pm

Mod Bubble wrote:
R E D R U M wrote:
Mod Bubble wrote:

Zach was a fag.
sad to see everyone stood by him on his good days.
Well, secretly Marcel and me hated him.
That made me laugh Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What is happening ?..   

Back to top Go down
 
What is happening ?..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fantastic Four 3 Probably Not Happening
» Team Project Revolution Official Thread!
» wired 96.3 gone
» IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING? [1/14/13]
» It's Official: The Spongebobstein Remake is happening!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oraclescape :: Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to: